К основному контенту

Its that special time of the month when your special person ( friend, boyfriend, girlfriend, husband, wife... well you get the idea!), you want to send a special birthday text and you don't want to make it like the regular boring old birthday texts. Why don't send them a dirty birthday text?! depending on your personal relationship. Here are some of the best dirty birthday quotes that they can relate to, and maybe even find funny and really enjoy. Dirty birthday texts, quotes and wishes -In writing your dirty birthday quotes there are a few key points to take into consideration, in order to avoid sending the wrong message and not to completely annoy or "turn off" the recipient.

I was going through different varieties of birthday quotes and dirty birthday quotes, and i noticed some of were a little bit generic, some where just explicit and some where just plain insensitive up to the point of being annoying. Make sure that the quote is tailored to that special person hinting at their character and "inner freak" , you know something like "you know it your birthday, 'cause icing isn't only thing i will be smearing on your face"or something creative like "i am so happy you were the fastest sperm, happy birthday". 
Puns are also a great idea cos they have the advantage being funny,witty and deep all in the same composition but to make a pun it is usually accompanied by a complementing image -for example (Happy birthday dude, your'e a FUNGI) get it? fun guy- fun gi , well to fully understand the beauty of this pun it was accompanied with the image of a Fungus. For a dirty birthday quotes a pun with an image says it all, just take a look at the popular memes available today combine the dirty lines and image and 'whoosh' you have a great happy birthday text. combining all these you have a great dirty birthday text.

Dirty happy birthday quotes

  1. The surprise doesn’t end after the party. When your friends have left, and the house has become silent, we’d go on with the wildest part of your party—with just the two of us. Happy Birthday, darling.
  2. On your birthday today I am gifting a special 'no holds bar coupon' that entitles you to one night become my master for one night as I become your slave. You can make me do anything and everything you want. You can even do anything you want to me. Enough said, I think you get the point, don't you, my master? Have a happy and hot birthday.
  3. How about you give two birthday parties this year? One for all your friends. And the second one just for me. We can both pretend to be birthday cakes and devour each other from head to toe. Happy birthday, darling!
  4. After you finish celebrating your birthday today, I want you to spend the rest of the day tomorrow with me. We will lock ourselves in a room and have a one on one celebration. I hope you like the sound of that. Happy birthday my hot lover!
  5. Happy Birthday to someone I love more than Nutella! I hope your special day is perfect and you get everything you ever wanted and more!
  6. Kick off your shoes, take a break, Crank the tunes, Dance & Shake, light the candles, cut the cake .Make it a day, that's simply Great!!! Happy B'Day!
  7. I’ll tell you my gift: I’ll be your most obedient slave for this hot and sizzling night. Happy Birthday, sexy!
  8. I couldn't decide which dress to wear when I treat you to a romantic dinner at home on your birthday. So I decided to wear nothing at all. After dinner, we can have each other for dessert. Happy birthday my love!
  9. Today I'm going to let you do whatever you want to do to me in bed. Think of it as your birthday present that you will get only once every year. I'm only kidding, but tonight is going to be something special. Make the most of it! Happy birthday!